Its hard to stay centered on God & His Word. Thats why the free YouVersion Bible App gives you tools to seek Gods heart daily: listen to audio Bibles, create Prayers, study with Friends, explore 2,000+ Bible versions, and much more. Download now!
On over 400 million devices around the world, people are reading, listening to, watching, and sharing the free YouVersion Bible App. 2,000+ Bible versions, in 1,300+ languages. Thousands of Reading Plans in 65+ languages. Add your own Prayers, Verse Images, Highlights, Bookmarks, and public or private Notes.
Customize your Bible App experience. Access everything when connected, or download specific versions to use offline.
Explore the Bible with your closest friends. Share honest conversations about Scripture with a trusted community. Grow together and share what you discover.
* Use Prayer cards to keep track of your Prayers in the Bible App
* Make your Prayers private or share with Friends
* Celebrate answered Prayer requests with your Bible App Friends
* Easily select from thousands of Bible versions, in 1,300+ languages
* Over 60 languages to choose from for your Bible App interface
* Choose from popular versions like the NIV, NASB, ESV, NKJV, NLT, KJV, The Message, and more.
* Offline Bibles: Read without network access (available for select versions)
* Listen to audio Bibles and enjoy skip, playback speed, and timer controls. (Audio Bibles available for select versions and are not downloadable.)
* Center your friendships around Scripture in the Bible App
* See a stream of Bible activity that shows what you and your Friends are noting, bookmarking, and highlighting
* Comment to ask questions and enjoy meaningful conversations in the app as you study Gods Word together
* Thousands of Plans: Devotionals and Plans that lead you through specific topics, portions of the Bible, or the entire Bible in a year (both Bible in One Year and One Year® Bible)
* Watch and share video clips from The Bible Project, the JESUS film, The Lumo Project, and more
* Themes let you select a color palette for your entire Bible App experience
* Verse Images turn Bible verses into shareable art
* Highlight with custom colorsjust like a paper Bible
* Bookmark passages: Share, memorize, or keep track of your favorites
* Share verses with friends using social networks, email, or SMS/text
* Add Notes: Keep them private so only you can see them, or make them public to share with friends
* Cloud syncing: With a free YouVersion account, see all your Notes, Highlights, Bookmarks, and Reading Plans on any supported device
* Easy Reading: Adjust settings like fonts, spacing, and text size, and even read in Dark Mode
* Contact Support from inside the Bible App
* Join the @youversion community on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok & Pinterest
* Catch up on the latest at blog.youversion.com
* Access the Bible online at bible.com
Download the worlds 1 Bible App and enjoy the Bible experience loved by millions!
Bug fixes and performance improvements
This easy to navigate app is perfect for fitting God into everything you do! From the ability to quickly reference scripture to delving into many awesome devotionals this app is the best thing on my iPhone. There are hundreds upon hundreds of daily devotionals on any subject you can think of as well as plans to help you read through and understand the entire Bible in whatever timeframes you want or need! There is a cool feature that allows you to set reminders to spend time each day in the Word and getting closer to the Lord. You can even use your creativity to design verse images for yourself and share with others. One of the best features is that there are plenty of devotionals that you can either enjoy reading or use the audio feature to listen in your bed or car or on a walk! Some of the devotionals were written by famous Christian musicians and some even involve some of their songs. One of my two favorite highlights of the Bible App are the Daily story and the verse of the day. Its something I look forward to reading and listening to each morning or evening and it changes each day.
You can also use the application as social media and have friends to study and share with and communicate with them through. I have shared this app with so many people and everyone has loved it. Theres no reason not to download it today and get into Gods presence right where you are right now!
I downloaded this app for my journey into my finding my faith. Its been 17 years since I prayed or read a Bible. Once I was a well versed Christian lady who attended church twice every Sunday, on Wednesdays and every time there was something going on at the church. Personal tragedy struck and I stepped away from my faith and God. I stepped away from myself. Over the last year I have felt an empty part of me that was wanting. I didnt know what I was wanting. Then, when I found that I couldnt even give inspiration to others anymore I hit my knees and thats when I knew what I was missing. I began looking to God again and talking to him. I came across this app and it has helped me so much! Aside from the Bible which I can read or have it read to me, the Bible studies are very insightful. I love that I can pick from an ever growing list of Bible studies. Anything from depression to marriage and everything in between. The daily inspections and notifications have touched me so many times. It seems like there is always something that comes into notifications right when I need it. Like a text from a friend that just saying Hey! I am here. Some things are right on time and exactly what I need at that moment. I love being able to take a verse that moves me and make a pic of it and save to my phone or share on FB. You can connect with friends and family and contacts that also use the app and you can participate in group Bible studies. I love this app!
Guide for spiritual growth and manifestation of love, our real purpose is in us and it will wake you up as you start tapping into your relationship with our creator. The truth will set you free but it can only be seen when you surrender and give in with all your heart. We are here to light up our spirits and not the flesh as it will die and your spirit belongs to your creator but its your choice to get to know the truth, your flesh is dying everyday. Each day you live is a chance to know our creator with all our heart, Pray and speak no matter how long it takes for the answer, he is for you not against you, he knows all your sins but he cares more for your heart and your peace but its your free will to desire that for yourself and you do that by feeding your soul the word of truth, it will set you free and you will see your life on a different lense. It took me 35 years to figure out the truth. When you wake up dont be afraid, keep praying, keep seeking him and you will rest. He loves you, he is with all of us waiting for us to reach out, we only get what we understand and when we dont understand we ask for wisdom to understand the things the flesh mind doesnt but I know now that our spirit does! Keep reading the word till he speaks to you even when you dont understand it. Your spirit will understand and only you can do that. No one can do it for us, it is our free will. Live for your spirit not for your sinful desires on this earth.
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age.Learn More
English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cambodian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Haitian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Kurdish, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Malayalam, Mongolian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Shona, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yoruba, Zulu
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.